Thanks to their thirty years experience and innate passion for the sea, the Coppola brothers manage the Pontile Coppola (Coppola Wharf) with professionalism, offering high quality services to all boaters who come every year to Amalfi, to admire the pearl of the Amalfi coast. Located in the most sheltered side of the Amalfi's harbor, protected from any adverse weather and sea conditions, it is equipped for the mooring and transit of boats and yachts up to 33-35 meters in length.
The Pontile Coppola will satisfy all its customers' needs, in order to make their stay unforgettable and relaxing.
- daily, weekly or monthly mooring assistance on arrival and departure;
- seasonal stopover with assistance on arrival and departure;
- H24 vigilance;
- electricity at 220V and 380V;
- mechanic and electrician;
- water taxi;
- mooring and unmooring service;
- assistance in maneuvering.
It is also possible to organize excursions to the other towns of the Amalfi coast (Positano, Furore, ravello), Sorrento, Naples, Capri, Li Galli, islands and Paestum.